Sipher's Farm Updated 07/101/09 "NEW PICTURES ADDED"

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Failed or not these are some great updates on what is fast becoming a superb piece of craftmanship. Buildings or machines, you seem to know how to get the best results and it shows. There is no timeline to this hobby mate, gives you something to look forward to when you are back again. . . which is when?

Failed or not these are some great updates on what is fast becoming a superb piece of craftmanship. Buildings or machines, you seem to know how to get the best results and it shows. There is no timeline to this hobby mate, gives you something to look forward to when you are back again. . . which is when?

I don't think I will have a spell of more a few days back home until next Christmas :'( :'(, I have one of these career things starting and it seems to get in the way of my hobbies, dam.  Hopefully, as soon as I buy a place in London I will have a nice attic to put my display in, ha.

But in the mean time I will have to come back at weekends every couple of months and get some intensive work done.

Another great layout taking shape, I really like the grain sheds and the silos, for under a fiver  ;)

Only place other than New York, Hong Kong etc where knowledge of complex financial mathematics is needed, and those jobs are in short supply at present, ha.

So you'll be a busy man in the current financial climate  ;D

• 1 year later...