HI JASON

YES BONDED FINE , MIGHT MAKE NEXT ONE 1 LINK TIGHTER

DAVE

Should be OK if you do, better tight than looking like they are going to fly off!!

I find some of the tracks are a little shorter than the others though, not sure if its a difference around each track generally or if its ones from a particular mould  :-\ if you look inside the track they are numbered as if from different moulds.  ;)

:P :P :P :P

Looking very nice Dave. They would look smart on a Case MX 305, not far off Stocks Agritracks I don't think ;) ;) ;)

Just needs a bigger main sprocket.

I'll find you out those pictures Dave.

Hi Dave, Fantastic job. Could you make the axles longer to push the track units out a tad wider? Any chance of buying one or you converting my STX? would prove a popular line of buisiness me tinks.

Mick.

:P :P :P :P

Looking very nice Dave. They would look smart on a Case MX 305, not far off Stocks Agritracks I don't think ;) ;) ;)

Isnt that a photo of the of the original designers tractors as remember an article about ran them on his JD 7810 and 8410 i think ???

Nice quadtrac!  ;D

Do you mean like this, I have just been adding the finishing touches to the tracks today, and hopefully my MX305 should arrive in the post tomorrow. 

Where are those tracks from? 8430T?