BOYS ITS TIME TO FEED YOUR EYE;S

gogreengelb

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Them there trailers look pretty special mind don't they?! And that Trac looks like it could do alot of dam,age in the wrong hands, say McMadman!!!

Agree with you on the lawn though, they have under-invested in the mowers by the look of it!! ;)

very nice outfit there, i take it those trailers have a moving floor or something where the grass is pushed out at the clamp? can they tip as well? we could never drive our tractors up the clamp like that with our trailers or the trailker would be gone over in the blink of an eye

F P seeing has ur in love here,s a few more

C P ya moving floor they spit a full load out in about 10 secs hence the name Rapid.The towing tractors seemed to be on very low revs when they were unloading I would guess thats why they had a little help up the heap

Bit of Plastruct sheeting on some stiff backing for the body FP and your away. Nath has just got his cheque book out I think!!!

Nope it's still in me pocket, not a fan of these walking floor silage trailers :-\ :-\. Whats wrong with a proper clamp and some hydraulic rams eh ::) ::);)