BOYS ITS TIME TO FEED YOUR EYE;S

gogreengelb

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea GGG What's the story forming a clamp on a field, no concrete base or drain to remove the effluent. Here in Ireland if I made silage in an open field the council pollution boys would haul me in front of the judge and I'd be fined a few grand!! How is it different in Germany? are your pollution laws more relaxed.

Yea GGG What's the story forming a clamp on a field, no concrete base or drain to remove the effluent. Here in Ireland if I made silage in an open field the council pollution boys would haul me in front of the judge and I'd be fined a few grand!! How is it different in Germany? are your pollution laws more relaxed.

EU sets the rules but only UK obeys them.

For an indication of how ginormous those trailers are, here's a picture of an 18ft Dooley and a 110-90 running alongside another Jaguar.

Anyone who has ever put a Joskin Silospace alongside a Marston Silage Trailer will already know this! ha ha!!

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8360.0;attach=18110;image

More good en's,top work.

Have ever driven an MB trac gogreengelb?

[hi fp,yup drove one once carting corn it was very hard to keep it on the road bucks about all over the place or rather you get the feeling that it is doing /quote]

Thats what my german mate said aswell.He was drilling with an amazone combi seeder and said he had a devil of a time keeping a good line with it,after 3ha he took the MB-trac of the drill and put his old renault on the drill.

Clamps are for yards when the yards full use a field.Pollution, lets get real on what pollution is.do the councils back home look upon a silage heap in the middle of a field as pollution Iwould be very surprised if thats an EU ruling

Clamps are for yards when the yards full use a field.Pollution, lets get real on what pollution is.do the councils back home look upon a silage heap in the middle of a field as pollution Iwould be very surprised if thats an EU ruling

Have a chat with spn he's done a bit of pollution control.

• 1 month later...

F P seeing has ur in love here,s a few more

C P ya moving floor they spit a full load out in about 10 secs hence the name Rapid.The towing tractors seemed to be on very low revs when they were unloading I would guess thats why they had a little help up the heap

not just the low revs gggb, do thery need the help , but soon as all the weight of the silage reaches the rear trailer wheels , there's no weight on the tractor , so in effect the  tractor wheels ould start ripping up the nicely rolled clamp so i dare say it's to keep a consistant forward motion .

field pitt polution ?, unlike the uk they've got a dryer climate that us so efluent isn't as big a headache for them than it is for us  ;)