BOYS ITS TIME TO FEED YOUR EYE;S

gogreengelb

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would have said the same paul but with a grill like that i suspect it's got something a bit more sinister under that bonnet & would need the extra cooling looks a beastie  doesn't it  :) :) :)

who said they wanted it at the top of the clamp  phil ?

stunning pics golfballgoodgreenelf ggglb  ;)

i would have said the same paul but with a grill like that i suspect it's got something a bit more sinister under that bonnet & would need the extra cooling looks a beastie  doesn't it  :) :) :)

who said they wanted it at the top of the clamp  phil ?

stunning pics golfballgoodgreenelf ggglb  ;)

I reckon your right mate, it's probally been intercooled to give it nearer 200hp,I know when I worked on Merc trucks we used to intercool 1317's to give them about 210hp for drawbar work :o :o :o

i would have said the same paul but with a grill like that i suspect it's got something a bit more sinister under that bonnet & would need the extra cooling looks a beastie  doesn't it  :) :) :)

who said they wanted it at the top of the clamp  phil ?

stunning pics golfballgoodgreenelf ggglb  ;)

But it's being pulled up so i'd thought be able to do that under it's own steam unless it's only a 916/920

But it's being pulled up so i'd thought be able to do that under it's own steam unless it's only a 916/920

i see where yer coming from ,but i don't think its being pulled , as the wire rope thing you think you see doesny come across the tyre

Came home today and could hear a drone in the distance,thought to myself Class [glow=red,2,300]Cougar[/glow] JUST LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND

I don't see no cougar,the jaguar does look the part though

Can somone explain the whole clamp in the middle of the field thing and the lets drive over the top with the trailer thing and why a bucket and not a buckrake thing andwhy the need for such a big fendt thing??

I don't see no cougar,the jaguar does look the part though

Can somone explain the whole clamp in the middle of the field thing and the lets drive over the top with the trailer thing and why a bucket and not a buckrake thing andwhy the need for such a big fendt thing??

would be interesting to know that too Ricky :)