silly question!!!

FB

the line markers on drills etc, are they for marking a centre line for the tractor to follow on his next pass??

I think hes right there because on the vaderstad we use the marker lines up to the centre of the body but i have seen some drill tht line up to the wheel

Erm if i can remember correctly it is a Rapid 300 something fitted with the systen disc system i think i cant remember exactly as ive only driven a couple of times it is normaly pulled by a MF 3125 which at times had to work hard last year to pull it in wet ploughed land  :D :D it is one of those with the long seed hopper that spreads the across the width. Anybody else got or used one of these great drills do please say? ;D ;D

Erm if i can remember correctly it is a Rapid 300 something fitted with the systen disc system i think i cant remember exactly as ive only driven a couple of times it is normaly pulled by a MF 3125 which at times had to work hard last year to pull it in wet ploughed land? :D :D it is one of those with the long seed hopper that spreads the across the width. Anybody else got or used one of these great drills do please say? ;D ;D

Thanks MF Fan. My local farmer uses a Vaderstad Rapid 300C. It looks like a really good bit of kit. That's why I was wondering if you had a 300C.  ;)

Cheers

NewHolland2