South east England model show????

watermill

This is just an idea that i thought I’d put out there for consideration.......

Who would like the idea of a show in the South East, Kent to be precise. Model show, dioramas, some real classic tractors and machinery, food, bar :wub:. Possibly even organise a social event for the evening before or after the show? Bbq etc?

Just a thought, could be fun, another show with a some real tractors etc to look at, models from our favourite traders and a bit of a tractor collectors bash?? 

For some of us we can remember the Hastings show which ran for 2 years (which some weirdo helped organise)

From the heart it sounds amazing

I do worry about the interest but hey if you don't try you never know

Let's do it

I’m up for giving it some thought and planning, test the water a bit, I think trying to mix it up a bit with some vintage / classic really tractors etc, and a social evening event could make it more appealing? Perhaps this could be the AGM of model collectors club, that doesn’t exist yet :lol: 

I remember the Hastings affair, went to both. Bijou would be an apt description. 

Liking your idea Charlie, like the Warwick show but for the Southeast. Our foreign cousins will enjoy it as not too far to travel. For us Brits etc travel is, for the most part, only from the east to north and all points in between. I will support any event you put on, hopefully you can get the traders to support you as well. 

Good luck with this, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Archived