Collectors Buy& Sell Swap meet .

What’s your thought s on a collectors buy& sell swap event . No displays just a big meet for Collectors to sell of stuff & buy from others No traders . Been chatting to a few lads and I know I am from Ireland but we thinking off running it what would people think off it would it work out ? 

It all comes down to what your after Cyril. If the item your looking for ain't there to buy or swap ...then it's all for nothing if you travel !. Most deals like that can be done threw social media now. Then more guys might like the idea. Give it a shot & you won't be long finding out..

36 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

It all comes down to what your after Cyril. If the item your looking for ain't there to buy or swap ...then it's all for nothing if you travel !. Most deals like that can be done threw social media now. Then more guys might like the idea. Give it a shot & you won't be long finding out..

I know what you mean for the like off you if your looking for a model then if anyone has it they bring to the show and you could buy it of PX it .

Archived