New Holland 8260 and Cleanacres Machinery Sprayer......

NewHolland2

• 2 weeks later...

you would never get 14,000 hrs out of a MF  ;D;) Only joking.

Looks in excellent condition too.

you best be i know of many with 12-14000hrs i had an argument already prepared until i read only joking :D :D

looks tidy mart i heard last year that 8260 was meant to have about 14/15000 hours on it not sure if it was true

Cheers Grim......It wouldn't surprise me because it does loads of work for them from rolling, spraying, working a Triple K, hauling trailers and other jobs besides and it's on an N Plate...... :);)

Nice  :-*

looks the biz  ;)

Cheers Barry...... :)

you would never get 14,000 hrs out of a MF  ;D;) Only joking.

Looks in excellent condition too.

Not in too bad condition mate apart from a big crack in one of the lower panels on the front windscreen......

All i'm gona say

Ford 7710 3 engines in 5000hrs

MF 3065 (same yr) not been touched once under the bonnet bar servicing in it's 11000 hrs

:D :D :D

I drove a ford 7600 and a MF595 over a few years and the MF in it's life on that farm had always had more $$ spent on it.

Alot comes down to how hard you drive a tractor etc etc it's abit hard to just use 2 tractor as an example of too brands being any good or not. :)

I drove a ford 7600 and a MF595 over a few years and the MF in it's life on that farm had always had more $$ spent on it.

Alot comes down to how hard you drive a tractor etc etc it's abit hard to just use 2 tractor as an example of too brands being any good or not. :)

Both on same farm and majority of time driven by the same bloke, tell which one he preferred more and he was a ford man :D