USK claas triples

whincebros

6 minutes ago, whincebros said:

Would they go on a Ros linkage? Possibly a 722? I must admit, I am not usually a new Holland fan but that blue power is something special.

ive got a ros 718 exactly the same model wise as the 722, I will check tomorrow Neil,see if the mowers fit the fendt

3 hours ago, whincebros said:

From the looks of the pic it's the same as mine, thankyou for looking though!!

just checked my un opened box and no adapters in it, also the legs are to narrow for an artisan 32 adapter I have for toy linkages

• 3 months later...

IMG_20190605_170601.thumb.jpg.d8207be2e715c7b721d7c0766eb20b5c.jpg

Recently got a set of these and i tried a couple of variations.. The marge case very surprisingly was the only one to hold it up in the raised position but the top link is a little too long. It was the only model out side of the xerion which didn't lift the front of the tractor. I had to cut a small piece of f the front pto shaft to fit it to a wiking tractor. 

IMG_20190605_164844.jpg

IMG_20190605_132258.jpg

IMG_20190605_163926.jpg

You have to hand it to wiking they really raised the bar in the model world introducing the 3 point linkage and still make the best linkages front and back of them all imo. 

Archived