Fiat F140

Gav836

As i had a bit of time today again due to the wet weather i took a few pictures of the inside of our Fiat F140 for NH2 or anyone else who's interested. First up the dash panel showing L-R temp guage, rev counter, fuel guage. Bottom centre is the warning light block for oil pressure, levels, temperature of oil/water. Switches below for lights, diff lock, 4wd, engine pre-heater. Tractor has now done 7666 hours since 1995.

post-334-132638529615_thumb.jpg

The right hand console, the front 3 levers are- smallest: forward/reverse. Middle one gears 1-4 with ratio double switch built in, basically like Fords dual power. Outside longest one selects the 3 ranges. The 2 small levers at the bottom are for the spool valves while the 2 upper levers set draft and depth controls, flick switch that is visible near them is the raise lower control, next to it is the pto on/off switch. Bottom rear lever is pto speed selector.

post-334-132638529623_thumb.jpg

Do you have an problems with that electronic dash Gav?? Not a bad gearbox when you consider its still available on the NH Classic's 14 years after it was introduced.

We sure do, it lights up like a christmas tree at times for no reason, we know there is no fault but that says there is. Usually engine oil level.

Thanks for the pics Gavin......Much appreciated...... :)

Did the earlier models have Fiat in the centre of the steering wheel as opposed to the New Holland logo?

What make of radio is it Gav, both John Deere's I drive have Blaupunkts...... :)

Used to be Radiomobile but don't know what it is now as it went wrong and just as it happened i drove past the mobile sales van for the local auto electrical firm in one of our field gateways so i grabbed whatever he had  ;D:D :D ;)

Enjoyed that Gav, never hear anything good about them but never hear anything bad, is that true? Just a standard tractor, nothing fancy?

Thanks for the pics Gavin......Much appreciated...... :)

Did the earlier models have Fiat in the centre of the steering wheel as opposed to the New Holland logo?

What make of radio is it Gav, both John Deere's I drive have Blaupunkts...... :)

Can't beat a good old Blaupunkt Mart ;)

Enjoyed that Gav, never hear anything good about them but never hear anything bad, is that true? Just a standard tractor, nothing fancy?

Can't beat a good old Blaupunkt Mart ;)

Apart from the one in one of my school buses and the one in the John Deere 6210SE without loader at my work which are both Blaupunkts and have conveniently decided to pack up...... >:(:D;)

Great pics Gavin......Made my day to see that F140...... ;)

Just needs a badge for the front of the bonnet to make it look complete...... :);)

It had one up till 3 weeks ago, it had an argument with a low hanging branch in a field corner and lost  >:(

That's a chap, look after the old girl...... ;) ;)

We try to, as its been to wet to get on i hoovered the cab out and polished it inside yesterday. Had a transmission oil change last week, putting in 70 litres 5 at a time is no fun! When i get a chance she'll be washed down, polished and have the paintwork touched up on the front again  :);)

We try to, as its been to wet to get on i hoovered the cab out and polished it inside yesterday. Had a transmission oil change last week, putting in 70 litres 5 at a time is no fun! When i get a chance she'll be washed down, polished and have the paintwork touched up on the front again  :);)

......and she'll be looking all bonny again...... :) :)

......and she'll be looking all bonny again...... :) :)

Yeah, have to try and sort  out the rust in the inside bottom edge of the doors as well as there's no money in the kitty to change her for a while yet. The 8560 needs to go asap before it goes bang :-\