One for the FORD guy's

catkom3

36 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Thanks for sharing that joe. Great video. 

Any time Martin,happy to oblige,I knew there was an FW 35,as Dutch guy made a cracking model of one,but I never knew Ford Waltanna also produced an FW 335,

Regards

Joe,

Waltanna Ford FW 335.jpg

Did martyn reeve make one also?? I think I remember seeing a model of one but it could be the one you mentioned. 

that 335 is a new one on me! Every day is a school day.

3 hours ago, mb86 said:

I can't see that joe, would it be possible to copy the photo and put it on here if at all possible.  Appoligies for my incompetence 

No problem Martin,probably have to be a member to get access,

Regards

Joe.

Waltanna Ford 1.jpg

Waltanna Ford 2.jpg

Well spotted,I did translate it to try and find out,but no mention,was interested to see the guy that built it has TWO on his doorstep.because someone in Holland has an FW25.?? and an FW35.so he got really accurate measurements for his model.

Regards

Joe.

1 hour ago, mb86 said:

That would have been very useful for him. Can't be many in the UK, don't think they were ever sold here. There is a photo of one in my Ford bible, will have a look. 

I doubt there would be that many anywhere Martin,they were only produced from 86 to 91,

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=QaYm2BRTokUC&pg=PA120&lpg=PA120&dq=Waltanna+Fords+Australia&source=bl&ots=6Z0UcjlKDn&sig=ACfU3U0AFrwGrFWVvZAcyuCquq14VZjU5A&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwij1M-MnNPiAhU9VRUIHZ7gBTEQ6AEwB3oECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=Waltanna Fords Australia&f=false

Regards

Joe.

Archived