Fiat 640 Duncan

I bought this tractor cheap as was slightly damaged, intended to develop into a 3 cyl universal, don’t think that will happen for the moment, to much to change including wheels, however just picked up the cab this eve and started  to get it into shape I suspect I will leave as a 4 cyl fiat! 

FACCB031-666E-4E11-9D20-95C51435B9DB.jpeg

91C3EA31-4DAC-4F82-80CD-72A45D22D871.jpeg

There used to be a couple of Duncan cabbed Universals in the old railway station yard at Kirkby Stephen a few years back Alastair, i'm not sure if they are still there or not, was a scrapyard in the same bit so could have belonged to them.. i usually pass that way on my way to Martin MB86's, i really need to get a trip up there afore too long i'll call in and see if they are still about and get some photos if they still living ;)

15 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

There used to be a couple of Duncan cabbed Universals in the old railway station yard at Kirkby Stephen a few years back Alastair, i'm not sure if they are still there or not, was a scrapyard in the same bit so could have belonged to them.. i usually pass that way on my way to Martin MB86's, i really need to get a trip up there afore too long i'll call in and see if they are still about and get some photos if they still living ;)

Ha thanks that would be good. There is not much info about on them could do with some dimensions that are trustworthy snap away if you find them ;) 

Archived