britains E27N roadless half track

I got this britains E27N a couple of months back of paul [valley axe man] in good nick just missing its tow hook. So i had a look in my spares box for a replacement hook and also found a set of scaledown half tracks that also came of paul a few years ago now. So i decided to fit the half tracks as i already have the spud wheel version in my collection. Once id fitted them i hand painted the bits then tryed to distress it a bit to match the original and its not turned out to bad so thankyou paul for this its now in the cabinet

20201227_154530 (2).jpg

20201227_154520 (2).jpg

20201227_154541 (2).jpg

20201229_161917 (2).jpg

20201229_161923 (2).jpg

20201229_161930 (2).jpg

2 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

No bother John, it went into a good collection of blues, you done a grand job on the conversion it suits the half-track and you've a pair of spade lugs spare now for another one :)

Thanks paul i might put them on my last doe when i do it

11 hours ago, jmd said:

Thanks paul i might put them on my last doe when i do it

That be something a bit different John, think there is a photo of one in the "Doe Story" on lugs. Quetly away you be building a nice selection of E27n's  with the couple of converted ones you have alongside the original Britains releases, though maybes you need do a half track DDN next to go with this one?

2 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

That be something a bit different John, think there is a photo of one in the "Doe Story" on lugs. Quetly away you be building a nice selection of E27n's  with the couple of converted ones you have alongside the original Britains releases, though maybes you need do a half track DDN next to go with this one?

yes your right paul there is some pictures in the doe book thats what gave me the idea. yes i have a few E27Ns now ill get them up on here one day. i do have parts for another 2 different E27N builds as well, and yes the list is endless i suppose i do need to do a DDN one:D

Archived