My latest Buys

Yes they probably are good but i have collected britains since i was a little kid and i have a strange kind of loyalty to them. Besides if i started on siku that would be another load of stuff to buy. If only money was no object. :D :D

I agree with you Marmitemania. Britains only for me. Although I keep thinking about those damn UH models  :-:D :D :D :D

Ive still got all of mine and most of the boxes i would never part with them they are a good investment for example i have two yellow countys both mib the price label from when i brought them as a kid says ?5.99 that was 1989 ive have seen them go for over ?200 on E bay. I wil pass it all on to my boy but he will have to wait a while as he is only 1.

Yes they probably are good but i have collected britains since i was a little kid and i have a strange kind of loyalty to them. Besides if i started on siku that would be another load of stuff to buy. If only money was no object. :D :D

I agree with you Marmitemania. Britains only for me. Although I keep thinking about those damn UH models  :-:D :D :D :D

Go on both of you,  buy a model, i was Britains only up until April last year when i got my first siku model, MF 8280, not looked back, the detail and build is a lot better than current Britains models as you know :) :)