I HAVE AN IDEA.

HI TO ALL THE GREAT MODEL CONVERSION MAKERS. DAVE , IAN, GARETH , PDC AND NOT FORGETING? ?FP. I GOT THE SIKU JD WITH LOADER WITH BALE ATTACHMENT, IT IS REMOVEABLE. CAN THERE BE MADE MUCK FORKS BUCKITS ETC ETC THAT CAN BE FITTED LIKE THE BALE ATTACHMENT. JUST AN IDEA. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ??? ??? ???

Hi Old Ford,

Looks like it wouldn't be too hard to convert some buckets, forks etc to fit it, would look pretty good I think. Could maybe try some buckets etc from your other models I have found that quite a few attachments fit to different models. Also Is that the JD from siku that comes with the bale trailer if so what model number is it 6920 or 6820 ??? and could you maybe take some pics of the bale trailer please. As I have thought about getting it but want to see what the trailer is like before I part with my cash. Can never have enough bale trailers ha ha! ;):D;D

Cheers Ford for clearing that up.

Keep meaning to mod a JD 6920 so it looks like a local contractors but never have the time to do jack all. Want to add a Quicke 980 loader (converted siku stoll) to the Siku John Deere 6920 farmer + and add Agriums bonnet guard etc to it. Also want a load of attachments. Then it should look pretty darn close to the real thing. Any takers ???? ??? please :)

Thanks

Nathan

Cheers Ford for clearing that up.

Keep meaning to mod a JD 6920 so it looks like a local contractors but never have the time to do jack all. Want to add a Quicke 980 loader (converted siku stoll) to the Siku John Deere 6920 farmer + and add Agriums bonnet guard etc to it. Also want a load of attachments. Then it should look pretty darn close to the real thing. Any takers ???? ??? please :)

Thanks

Nathan

yes Nathan, i'd gladly take one of your hands  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I WILL GET ONE OF THOSE AND LOOK AT CASTING A MUCK/SILAGE FORK AND A GRAIN BUCKET.I NEED TO KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE ENOUGH INTEREST.ANY ONE ELSE INTERESTED?

P.S THE WHEELS LOOK GOOD ON THAT TRAILER. :D

NATHAN I'LL DO THE DEERE IF THE JOB'S STILL THERE>(EMAIL ME DIRECT)

Nice one PDC will e-mail you in a couple of days to let you know what I want on the Deere. Will see it tomorrow as I am carting bales with it so I will have a look what else I am sure it has double beacons. Like on that John Deere 6820 with rowcrops you did for me.

Will also be interested in your muck forks, buckets etc. Can never have enough attachments aswell as trailers ha ha!.

Cheers

Nathan