harrows and drills

FB

Guest quangova

Thats somthing i would like to see as well... a 6m combo would be just the ticket for some of the higher horepower tractors

Guest quangova

This sounds pretty European in nature.? I'll have to defer this to our UK office.

I'm assuming you also want it in 1/32nd.

bill

1:32 for sure Bill, you used to have this item in your catalogue (around 2000) which was the sort of combo were talking about

You used to have this item in your catalogue (around 2000) which was the sort of combo were talking about

This will all be alien to Bill alot of the farm stuff is different over here. There are some massive seed drills over here. I just bought a CASE 16 row planter in 1/64 (Nice model Bill !!)

Here's a couple pics of it.

Unfolded it measures 15in from guide to guide. 8 1/2 inches folded for transporting.  5inches from hitch to end of seeder.

That would be [move]MASSIVE[/move] in 1/32 scale.  ;D

Guest quangova

hi q , where did you get that pic of the pronto drill , been on horsch.com but can't see that drill

dave

Hi Dave, from the SIMBA UK Site under DRILLS at the bottom of the  page www.simba.co.uk/home.html

Geoff

I'm in agreement on the proposal to re-release the combi drill.

If possible it should be in a different colour (red and/or blue would be the best) and the coupling should be redesigned (the original wasn't great)

These are two separate models with relatively young tooling, so the only cost would be in designing the linkage between them.

This is a 4m replica, whereas the Siku is a 3m. This has both niche and mass market appeal - as Siku's regular reissues for different brands indicates.

Here's my Britains one reliveried as a Pottinger Aerosem 4000 by PDC.

Guest Fendt pwr

I too agree with the others,A re-released seeder would be a grate move in the right direction.

One thing I feel any new or re-released model seed drill need's is a "metering wheel" fitted to one side.

(I thought that Britain's power harrow in the pottinger picture above was 3 meters?Pls tell me if I'm wrong.Why I say that is,it's the same width as the Britain's MF130 seed drill,so when guy's do a MF130 drill conversion up to a 6 meter drill they just stick two of them 130 drill's together and call it a 6 meter drill.)