Farmmodels.nl web page layout query

Barry

An annoyance for me........ does anybody else have the same layout as me on this website?

The side bar that you can normally click and hold, then drag up and down is missing from the website, it particularly annoying when searching as your constantly having to use the roller on the mouse to scroll when using the side bar would be better.

Is this the same for everyone, or do I need to adjust a setting (I have looked, but can't find anything)

Weird as every other website I go on has the side bar!!!!   

FMnl.thumb.jpg.d8fd7826895665adab68ae0103b81e0e.jpg

Missing side bar!

Same here with me. Must have something to do with the software they´re using for their website. Wouldn´t be a big annoyance but in my opinion a lot of the search results are irrelevant. Puts me off a bit from buying from this site though they have the biggest choice. Always have the impression that I have forgotten something when I order from them. Now I make a folder in my bookmarks with parts I want to order the next time.

8 minutes ago, New Hollander said:

Same here with me. Must have something to do with the software they´re using for their website. Wouldn´t be a big annoyance but in my opinion a lot of the search results are irrelevant. Puts me off a bit from buying from this site though they have the biggest choice. Always have the impression that I have forgotten something when I order from them. Now I make a folder in my bookmarks with parts I want to order the next time.

😄 same here, put 10 items in the basket, then spend 30 mins checking if I've missed something!

3 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Well I never, I've been useing Henry's site for years, never noticed that before as I always use my scroll wheel, unless I want to go up or down really quickly.

Regards

Joe.

After reading that, I thought........what happens if I hold down the scroll wheel, and hey presto, you can scroll up and down the page really fast............still not as good as using the side scroll, but better than turning the scroll wheel round and round!