Agrium massey 6290

CallumC

Does anyone have an agrium massey ferguson 6290 for sale 

They were a britains 6290 with universal hobbies deutz wheels (with front axle)  the deutz front linkage with a frame  twin beacons and an agrium numberplate on the roof     id be interested in buying one 

Cheers 

• 8 months later...
On 7/29/2022 at 10:26 PM, CallumC said:

Does anyone have an agrium massey ferguson 6290 for sale 

They were a britains 6290 with universal hobbies deutz wheels (with front axle)  the deutz front linkage with a frame  twin beacons and an agrium numberplate on the roof     id be interested in buying one 

Cheers 

They were very specific. I bet there’s only about 20 out there. Very early work from me. I’d guess about 2003 ish 🙄

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AgriumArtwork said:

They were very specific. I bet there’s only about 20 out there. Very early work from me. I’d guess about 2003 ish 🙄

I had 1 years ago and stupidly sold it.   It was a cracker   managed to buy one of your KV power harrows last year from Udimore.     Would love to get a 6290 for going with it,  and hopefully pick up some bits made by PDC. Would be nice to get a some more bits from that sorta era 

20 wasn't a bad guess. I never did specific runs on anything, so couldn't tell you what's out there.  I don't have one, so that's bad. I think the TTV was a cracking model, just the Deutz not too popular in the UK at the time.  Plenty of those were ripped up. It was also the base model for the TVT, although we wanted the special with the white wheels for that one.

10 hours ago, AgriumArtwork said:

20 wasn't a bad guess. I never did specific runs on anything, so couldn't tell you what's out there.  I don't have one, so that's bad. I think the TTV was a cracking model, just the Deutz not too popular in the UK at the time.  Plenty of those were ripped up. It was also the base model for the TVT, although we wanted the special with the white wheels for that one.

I remember seeing your tvts they were smart.   Yea the deutz models fairly got hacked up in the past haha   I made a case cvx and a landini out of a couple deutz.