Cork Model Swap Meet 2022

CBSCR1960

4 hours ago, CBSCR1960 said:

6325D948-4E95-480C-BE6A-644D23F0A84D.thumb.jpeg.982eee462d3d3b0093ed45907fc44617.jpeg

brand new event starting this year. 

still 4 tables left-10 euro each, I’ll be there selling a lot of my access Siku-Britain's stuff

You may as well come for free admission 

That's only over the road from me. Must check it out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

Model shows in Cork this year seem to be slack bar Mitchelstown.. . Have seen or heard nothing on Cork Model Fest and Millstreet which would normally fall between now and the end off a November. 

Camden fort show was alright. Probobly a bit lackluster on the farm model side. I’m worried the same thing will happen here, hence why I put it on here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CBSCR1960 said:

Camden fort show was alright. Probobly a bit lackluster on the farm model side. I’m worried the same thing will happen here, hence why I put it on here

Well good it's to know. I don't do Facebook or Instagram. So putting on here is helpful for guys like me anyway.. 👍🏻

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Well good it's to know. I don't do Facebook or Instagram. So putting on here is helpful for guys like me anyway.. 👍🏻

Well it’s all a help. One of my modelling buddies is in charge of the whole operation 

I have already started boxing stuff and trying to guesstimate what there worth. The Britain’s kverland plough seems in demand, the rest of the stuff is pretty generic Britain’s-Siku-wiking stuff 

• Like 1