The Doe Show 2023

phil phoenix

I had a pleasant couple of hours looking around at the new & old kit.  First showing of the new CASE Puma 260 & New Holland T7.300, both due on farms later in this year.

I must say that  new Puma 260 does have the edge on its blue counterpart this time round, both are nicer than the bigger HD models and the 260 doesn't feel that big looking out across its bonnet from inside the cab.

IMG_7147.JPG

IMG_7149.JPG

IMG_7151.JPG

IMG_7155.JPG

IMG_7174.JPG

IMG_7157.JPG

IMG_7165.JPG

IMG_7167.JPG

Edited by phil phoenix
  • Like 2

And a few more pictures starting with a tired looking MXM190, it seems a long while since Thurlow Estate Farms had several of the 175 versions, you could hear them coming from a mile away😉...................Unless they had broken down again....................and again☹️

Notice the Hardi sprayer looking very similar to my new Berthoud version just with a yellow tank instead of turquoise blue.

IMG_7170.JPG

IMG_7172.JPG

IMG_7176.JPG

IMG_7178.JPG

IMG_7180.JPG

IMG_7169.JPG

IMG_7182.JPG

IMG_7185.JPG

• Like 2