Teagle Tomahawk bale shredder in 1/32 scale

• Cornish-model-farm changed the title to Teagle Tomahawk bale shredder in 1/32 scale
15 minutes ago, Cornish-model-farm said:

Another project in the pipeline. This is my version of a Teagle-type round bale shredder. It attaches to the three point linkage and is designed to take the Kids Globe round straw bales that I use on my own layout. Test print imminent. Will post more pictures shortly.

TEAGLE SHREDDER1.jpg

TEAGLE SHREDDER2.jpg

TEAGLE SHREDDER3.jpg

TEAGLE SHREDDER4.jpg

TEAGLE SHREDDER5.jpg

Nice project 👍

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, CallumC said:

Looks excellent   will you be selling any? 

Yes I will be selling them in kit form. I'm painting one up at the moment and will post some pictures of the painted model at the weekend. Both spouts move and the rear gate clips on. It takes the Kids Globe straw bales I use on my own layout. I need to work out the unit price, I should have a figure by the weekend. It won't be expensive👍

• Like 4

I have painted and lightly weathered the Teagle Tomahawk - pictures attached. It takes the Kids Globe straw bales I use on my own layout. The linkage fits the Replicagri model tractors, like the Landini in the picture. It would fit other makes if an A-frame was used (A-frame not supplied with this kit). Both spouts and the rear gate clip on. The spouts can be moved up and down. The rear gate can be removed for loading bales. Care needs to be taken when removing the gate as it is quite delicate. This is a 3D printed model and not suitable for persons under 14 years of age. I will be selling this model in kit form but please note you will need to supply your own PTO shaft and hydraulic hoses as they are not part of the kit. Message me for the price and to order. Payment by bank transfer or cheque - sorry, I don't do PayPal. Also, I only post to UK addresses now.

P1030935.JPG

P1030936.JPG

P1030940.JPG

P1030933.JPG

P1030951.JPG

P1030947.JPG

P1030949.JPG

P1030955.JPG

P1030953.JPG

P1030954.JPG

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, Cornish-model-farm said:

Yes, good old Fulford Trumps Group - they had the Ford tractor dealership in my part of Cornwall during the Ford 6600 era. Happy days.

All my uncles fords were from them but i cant remember where the dealer was, uncles 2 farms were in Devon Ian 

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 1