Ploeger visit

ctsboy

He is more than welcome to make me a model of the potato harvester. Will also be an entertaining potato harvest this year with the ploeger 4m wide can't remember how long but it weighs 25 tonne empty and the tank holds 12 tonne :P

He is more than welcome to make me a model of the potato harvester. Will also be an entertaining potato harvest this year with the ploeger 4m wide can't remember how long but it weighs 25 tonne empty and the tank holds 12 tonne :P

Better hope for a dry potato season then or you could need a good winch on the field headland with all that weight there  :D :D ;)

When i found out how heavy it was i told the chap in charge of the irrigators that we should stop watering now ;D It shouldn't be too bad its on tracks at the back :-[???;D( do you think if i keep saying it will be ok i will start to belive it?)

When i found out how heavy it was i told the chap in charge of the irrigators that we should stop watering now ;D It shouldn't be too bad its on tracks at the back :-[???;D( do you think if i keep saying it will be ok i will start to belive it?)

Tried that in the past myself, if i say it won't get stuck enough it won't happen, got about a 10% success rate so far  :D :D ;)