Britains implements

Paul Palmer

Anybody on here interested in these before they go on ebay? The trailer is missing the drawbar foot and tow hitch but can still be hitched to some tractors, no box,chafer sprayer all complete, lightly weathered, no box, bamfords baler all complete except for no rubber band, all decals present, no box, cooper discs all complete and does have its box, all at 9.99 except for the disc harrows which is 18.99, postage is £4.69 for the cooper discs and £3.00 for the other items,paypal only and postage to uk only, im not into bartering so thats their prices

IMG_6300.jpeg

IMG_6256.jpeg

IMG_6301.jpeg

IMG_6303.jpeg

IMG_6259.jpeg

IMG_6257.jpeg

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

Anybody on here interested in these before they go on ebay? The trailer is missing the drawbar foot and tow hitch but can still be hitched to some tractors, no box,chafer sprayer all complete, lightly weathered, no box, bamfords baler all complete except for no rubber band, all decals present, no box, cooper discs all complete and does have its box, all at 9.99 except for the disc harrows which is 18.99, postage is £4.69 for the cooper discs and £3.00 for the other items,paypal only and postage to uk only, im not into bartering so thats their prices

IMG_6300.jpeg

IMG_6256.jpeg

IMG_6301.jpeg

IMG_6303.jpeg

IMG_6259.jpeg

IMG_6257.jpeg

They are now on ebay

21 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

Its here Rob so the bales could be ejected, hope this helps

IMG_6305.png

Hi Paul,

I think your baler is complete. It’s seems to be the last version with the big gearwheel and without rubber band.

Interesting. I got mine new, definitely no rubber band. The bales were dispatched through the bottom of the bale chamber and under the tail. I just assumed 'artistic licence' and never queried it. Then the NH was released with the walkers and bale sledge.

57 minutes ago, Hair Bear said:

Interesting. I got mine new, definitely no rubber band. The bales were dispatched through the bottom of the bale chamber and under the tail. I just assumed 'artistic licence' and never queried it. Then the NH was released with the walkers and bale sledge.

Yes looks like the baler i have never had a rubber band

• 2 weeks later...