Minitrac 2024

dutchfarmer

Where VKA Models chose the more rare 5095/7400 and 8600/9600 models and the more flimsy resin, with starting prices of € 180 (now € 145 on the 8600/9600, not sold out yet), the Ford 4000/4600/4610 was more of a "bread and butter" tractor on many farms and so a lot of guys have learned to drive tractor on them. So i guess there would be quite a market for them, which would justify relatively higher production numbers and lower prices. Although I could justify € 180 to myself for an exclusive and rare model I have never paid that much. A bit lower prices, let's say € 125, still a hefty price imo, with more blue under development, would tempt me to buy more versions. At € 125 I could accept minor mistakes, at € 180 not. And I don't want tractors in a plastic cage. Each model should have some equipment attached to it. 

Edited by New Hollander
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I did manage to have a chat with Hans from Minitrac today and he confirmed that there will be 13 derivatives of the Ford 4000 from the pre-force version to the 4610 with a Q cab. At the moment they are expected in April 2025

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, robbo said:

I did manage to have a chat with Hans from Minitrac today and he confirmed that there will be 13 derivatives of the Ford 4000 from the pre-force version to the 4610 with a Q cab. At the moment they are expected in April 2025

Thanks for that Mike, a little time to save up then! 

10 minutes ago, robbo said:

Do we know if they will be in very limited quantities or in moderately limited quantities?