Michelin Mega-x tyres

Does anyone know of a manufacturer for a front michelin mega x tyre? I know you can get the rears in a 1050 but I’m looking for a front wheel approx 46-48mm diameter. 
i think it was about a 750 wide tyre from memory.

I’m nearly sure the matching set could be got back in the early 2000’s but I can’t find any now 😕

21 hours ago, Pete132 said:

Does anyone know of a manufacturer for a front michelin mega x tyre? I know you can get the rears in a 1050 but I’m looking for a front wheel approx 46-48mm diameter. 
i think it was about a 750 wide tyre from memory.

I’m nearly sure the matching set could be got back in the early 2000’s but I can’t find any now 😕

Brede lagedruk Bandenset Ø 44,1 mm x 24.5 mm + velgen 1:32 - Farmmodels - Miniaturen - Onderdelen - Stickers - Banden

Could this be what you're looking for?

• Like 1

No these are still a little to small diameter for me . . . . . . . . . But they might actually work well for another job I have so thanks for that 😉

I know well I had pictures saved on my old computer that ain’t around anymore!

• Like 1

To be honest, Anybody without any 3D skills or even any CAD skills could buy a 3D printer, download any file from a 3D host site and print off anything they wanted, same as you might with an Ink Jet printer, Look through this guy's 3D printable tyres, they're all 1/25th scale, But just multiply the diameter by 25 then divide by 32 and you would have a 1/32nd scale tyre and all for €2.14 and you can use that file as often as you like, wheels are a bit more tricky, anyway look through these tyres,

https://cults3d.com/en/users/CosplayItemsRock/3d-models

3D printers are evolveing fast these days, there are new ones out there now that can print 5 different colours at once, Resin printers are better than fdm's but they'll never be able to do that, You can get one of these for under £200 in kit form and a few £ more ready assembled.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224949764327?itmmeta=01HQZDYTMN393N1XM9NEXJ52TP&hash=item34600d00e7%3Ag%3A8PAAAOSwWBJfo7uK&itmprp=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4EKS%2Bk0nrjRi0RfdmqDGIjPm4rylm5PHcDMMWXiUVsxnsBGaDLL7I82bwyRDturRQDmF2frWvUswFAccnHnq7Eg1dLJO0eGTaH%2BqkqW0LFeddHmXjiPA9LcwBrrPhJMENDH8Sukne0g3vqWbXZHxL9iiLmHAokwnxITuuxBGj0Lk%2BnN5fJksVHon1AzEHvHpAUpPbWy9LnYJ%2FQyOCnlsxWJFjU2FFdbACIh%2FeIkz2It3zYG4rq2%2FzuzB2O%2ByFR5bvfeIidpX0F2g5x04%2B707Hvflnzz%2Bfs%2F3NJmF15VQBaI1|tkp%3ABFBMtKr77b9j&LH_ItemCondition=1000

Hope this is of some interet to some folk out there.

Regards

Joe.