T7.300

There was some discussion about using the new T7.300 and parts from the T7.225 to make an older T7 LWB - when I saw the 300 next to the 190 yesterday I thought there wasn’t much difference in length whilst a photo of a 270 I saw on the local papers website recently looked noticeably longer.

it appears that the older non PLM T7’s have an overall length of 5773mm whilst the PLM version has overall length of 5517mm with 710/70R38’s and 5594mm on 710/70R42’s.  SWB being 5347mm.  I suppose an 18 cm difference would be noticeable if you were trying to make he previous generation LWB out of a 300?

I did hope UH could make a T7.245 from the new models chassis but that wouldn’t be possible, but still I am very impressed with this latest offering from UH.

IMG_1193.jpeg