A silage harvestor with something different

Pete132

Mmm., 28 posts and a possible numpty award already..... what do we think lads??  :D :D :D :D

let him off this time as its a first offence, especially as you escaped one this week  ::) ::):D :D :D :D

stop changin the subject again!!!

nice pics pete,looks like a 981 to me alright,great pullers them.

a coulpe of locan contractors near me ran pottingers with engines as well,but they all had theirs mounted on the drawbar and a shaft straight to the gear box i think,no need then for the pullys and keeps extra weight on the tractor when in wet ground

all of them run claas jags now though,860's and 840's

I like the trailers, ally sides I take it? Bet they're nice and light. The chopper looks like a right Fred Dibnah though, probably a reason behind it but it don't half look a bit cobbled together. Is it just to save the expense of a high HP tractor or what??

I like the trailers, ally sides I take it? Bet they're nice and light. The chopper looks like a right Fred Dibnah though, probably a reason behind it but it don't half look a bit cobbled together. Is it just to save the expense of a high HP tractor or what??

prob right, but yer man is a bit mad  ;D  . I think he is running that engine a long time now and just swapped the engine over from previous harvestors.

A few panels around the engine wouldn't go a miss, just looks like it's plonked there waiting to fall off, but in all fairness, great idea, a sheep farmer from around here has a TS110 running a Jaguar 60 with engine on like that a couple years ago. He put some wood panels around the engine and sprayed they claas green, looked good.