I would like a set for a future diorama  ,,,,,,,,,, the frame work shouldn't be to difficult but theres the small issue of 125 rings and 125 breaker rings needed , what are the panels thoughts on best way to get a ring made , maybe 3 washers to make a ring albeit a mixture of 2 plastic and a metal washer for the rib 

have a scan through farmodels.nl, , you may need to go through a few of the sections in the parts area, but they have loads of parts available. postage can be a bit high from holland, but theres ways round that via another seller who buys in bulk and then sorts uk postage once all the customs stuff is done ,if the bits you want are there i can then post that link for the uk guys

https://www.farmmodels.nl/Werktuig-onderdelen-

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

have a scan through farmodels.nl, , you may need to go through a few of the sections in the parts area, but they have loads of parts available. postage can be a bit high from holland, but theres ways round that via another seller who buys in bulk and then sorts uk postage once all the customs stuff is done ,if the bits you want are there i can then post that link for the uk guys

https://www.farmmodels.nl/Werktuig-onderdelen-

All that kinda stuff used to be available though Mania-CN Sean, I spent ages looking for it this morning, But it looks like they've reduce the amout of items they now make, They also had a whole load of different discs as well but all I could see were the ones on here via Universemini,

https://www.universmini.com/neuf_liste.php?reset=1&rechercheLibre=&rechercheF=31&rechercheE=0&rechercheM=0&sscateg=0&page=1

Regards

Joe.

On 4/25/2024 at 8:59 AM, Idle Git said:

I would like a set for a future diorama  ,,,,,,,,,, the frame work shouldn't be to difficult but theres the small issue of 125 rings and 125 breaker rings needed , what are the panels thoughts on best way to get a ring made , maybe 3 washers to make a ring albeit a mixture of 2 plastic and a metal washer for the rib 

Hi Mark, I have a load of worn Cambridge style rings from a SCALEdown mould about 40 years old, smaller than my AT34 triple-gang set, approx 20mm tall and 3.2ish wide, certainly more than 125, I may even have enough of my bigger, current production ones. A breaker ring pattern shouldn't be too difficult to match but would be a while before I could run off that many!!