New cattle building in progress

11 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Very nice so far Ian.  Are Woody Farm buildings still trading? 

Yes, still trading, although I think they are not taking any orders at present while they overhaul their laser cutters. Due to re-open later this month according to Facebook. I bought my building a while ago and have only just got around to assembling it!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Cornish-model-farm said:

Yes, still trading, although I think they are not taking any orders at present while they overhaul their laser cutters. Due to re-open later this month according to Facebook. I bought my building a while ago and have only just got around to assembling it!

Ahh I wondered if that was the case, thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

An update on the cattle building. Cladding now fitted. Made a Galebreaker net blind for the front and fitted green net and a sheeted gate at the back. Straw bedding now in all the pens. I need to hang the two IAE sheeted gates at the front next.

P1060200.JPG

P1060201.JPG

P1060202.JPG

P1060204.JPG

P1060205.JPG

P1060207.JPG

• Like 4