What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Please Ben your frightening me mate, she wonders why i had a little moan at her because she told me to stop flirting with people when all i say is how are you? And then today it leaked that she is going to the park with some other guy tomorrow on her own  :o :o .... And he usedto be one of my best mates at primary  >:( >:(>:(

smack him  ;)

Youv'e done it before :D :D

yh smack him weel all come and watch can just picture it now " Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn the green corner we have nick may like girls clothes but quick on his feet. And innnnnn the blue corner we have some wierdo dont know his name. Lets get ready to rumbllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle" And we could all be there with banners

Think i might Masseyrules and Blake, really do especially as he used to be one of my close mates.. im certainly not afraid to give him a whack  >:( Will teach him a lesson for trying to go behind my back  >:(

And today i've been up to London with my Dad in Kings college in London, he needed an operation on his kidneys and they got him in there and told him he was absoelutly fine so let him straight back again. Then just got this silly MSN virus just when i didn't need it to see if i still had a girlfriend .. or if the baseball bat will be meeting a certain nose  >:( >:(:D :D

Today has been a bit of a mixed bag

firstly went tedding out a small paddock for a neighbour

next tried to conventional bale some barley straw but it was just too thin and smashed up to get a decent bale so gave up and will spread it later

then tried one of the fields out for sub soilong but the tractor seemed to want to go deeper than the subsoiler ;D

then rowed up the neighbours hay with the 5610 and round baled it with the 2640

then got in the so called bales that where attempted earlier    Most of them ended up busted

and to round the day off had the front end of the laverda to peices again to mend a broken deflector and put it back together again, again

Getting quite handy at removing the concave and front elevator  4 hours out, repaired and then back together again minus fixxing a few guars which will be done in the morning before the next round of multi tasking takes hold of the day ;D

so far making more box fillers ::)

i should hope so too!!! ;D ;D

does it get a bit tedious though :-\ :-\ ???

currently on here as its the wifes b'day! :D :D :D....she wants to go out for a bike ride soon so hopefully will see some farming action as normally i'd be at work :( :( :(

i should hope so too!!! ;D ;D

does it get a bit tedious though :-\ :-\ ???

currently on here as its the wifes b'day! :D :D :D....she wants to go out for a bike ride soon so hopefully will see some farming action as normally i'd be at work :( :( :(

it does mate  clad when I have finished them, not taking orders for any more at the moment.

happy b/day to your wife,what you got her a model tractor??  ;D

it does mate  clad when I have finished them, not taking orders for any more at the moment.

happy b/day to your wife,what you got her a model tractor??  ;D

cheers, i'll let her know!!

yeah if i got her one it would be ex-wife! :D :D :D :D

Been at work, today and I foolishly said that they guy I work with should have an 8530 precision on his desk and then he was told that they had one that was dropped and has the top link broken and that was it.

So i missed out on a 8530 precision for free  >:( >:(>:(:-[:-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Had 3 downer cows to do today, and for those who know what im talking about with milk fever cureing, The needles dont go in your finger to well ::) ::)

Lucky it's only calcium if you've decided to inject yourself. Good job it wasn't anaesthetic...........you'd probably still be asleep now. Cow needles are like sharpened drain pipes..........now that's going to hurt.  ;):D :D :D

Been to ma grandmas went to watch the massey combining. Did you go see that lad nick?

Nah not yet mate, hes still sniffing around my lass ... there both going to a house party tomorrow and she snubbed me out to go with him ... so duno whats happening. Shes still adement there only friends  :D

Getting fed up with it all

For me nothing ... AGAIN!

Nah not yet mate, hes still sniffing around my lass ... there both going to a house party tomorrow and she snubbed me out to go with him ... so duno whats happening. Shes still adement there only friends   :D

Getting fed up with it all

For me nothing ... AGAIN!

give her the push mate  ;) if she's more intrested in going out with him then she's not worth it mate

nick she's taking you for a mug mate, if she liked you why would she be hanging round so much with this other lad? your still young mate and should go fishing as "theres plenty more fish in the sea"  ;)

I just arranged to go to Thorpe park with one of her mates  :D :D :D 1-1  :D :D I'll show you a pic in a sec  :)