What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just trying to stick the bin back together after booting it after the Man U game  >:( >:( Mum's guna kill me  :D

:D :D :D aaawww how did that one end then :D :D another sore man u fan by the looks of it, follow a proper red mate, 6 gold stars on our shirts this season eh ben

:D :D :D aaawww how did that one end then :D :D another sore man u fan by the looks of it, follow a proper red mate, 6 gold stars on our shirts this season eh ben

Man United til the end me ....

Were just getting ready for the game on Tuesday .. i wonder how many Roma supporters will turn up. The police should have some fun  :D

Just blow a magpie's brain's out with the 12 i named him Sean RIP.  Red devil till the end  :-*

only 1 red, liverpool , right till the end, 6 gold stars this season mate, and nowt you lot could do about it, as your out in the quaters this season :D :D :D :D :D

anyway just primed up the kidd spreader ready for top coat, and fixed the paddel to the chains for the floor on it to,

only 1 red, liverpool , right till the end, 6 gold stars this season mate, and nowt you lot could do about it, as your out in the quaters this season :D :D :D :D :D

anyway just primed up the kidd spreader ready for top coat, and fixed the paddel to the chains for the floor on it to,

Right thats it i'm coming after you with my light sabre  :D :D and will be meeting in the semi and sending you out care for a ?10 bet on it

Fed the cows, loaded a trailer load of stones for our latest drainage project (which could be due to the discovery or recent appearance of a new natural spring...... :-\) checked our newest two calves born last night and finished on the high note of seeing the boss's ten new born chicks - just perfect for Easter eh...... :) :) :);)

not much been moping around the house since friday when i had to come home from work with a bad back

Its a pain in the ar*e when you take good health for granted if i never have a bad back again it will be too soon

make sure you guys lift things up the propper way

Nick

Well once again i've just found out that my 'mates' have been out 5 times this holiday and haven't invited me to any .... so in reply to the topic sod all to be honest. Been doing bits of my convo and only need to paint one more bit but i need to get more paint but moping around mainly feeling sorry for myself  :D

was planning for a nice quiet day, but saw my mum and aunt strugglying at pruning a tree. So i went and took the chainsaw to it.

Got a bit carried away as i normally do with the chainsaw and lets say there is about a 5 inch stump left out of a 20ft tree ha ha!

no problem looking after it now.

Noel