Fastrac 3220

kvfb97

Just got one of these, but the front left wheel isnt very loose. E.G if you spin the other wheels they fly around for ages, if you spin this one, it flys around for about a second then stops. Anyone know how i could fix this? (it doesnt seem to be rubbing up against anything)

Thanks

I had the same with a few models, i just kept spinning it round and it seemded ot have worked, dont do that with joal models though as they sometimes sieze up!!

or you could take it to a gym, fix it to a treadmill and leave it for a while, that should help loosen it up  ;D ;D......

not sure, the wheel nut may be to close to the wheel, best ask Falmer Palmer or Dave Towse or some other conversionist the best way to free them, it may require removing??

i found in the past with some models, is that there is a built up of a powery substance on the axle. i took off the wheel, cleaned the axle with a damp cloth and put it back on again. i think the power was creating a bit of friction. i also loosen the when peg slightly.

I sometimes have that problem, what i do is either put a bit of oil or WD 40 on the seized axle, wheel etc. Chain it on to my Siku Control Fendt 930 and just drive it around the carpet for 10 minutes or so. Works everytime ha ha! ;D

I sometimes have that problem, what i do is either put a bit of oil or WD 40 on the seized axle, wheel etc. Chain it on to my Siku Control Fendt 930 and just drive it around the carpet for 10 minutes or so. Works everytime ha ha! ;D

the butcher of Derby!!  :D :D ;)