FM TRACTORS SALES YARD

farmermarshall

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All looking tidy mate  ;) ;)

thanks Dave still another few late nights yet  :D

Stephen you will never stop me get surprised mate :o :o your hands work like an industry mate and it is top class to  :);)

thanks bud i enjoy this kind of work keeps me out of mischief i guess  ;) ;)

You are kicking out one hell of a lot of lovely stuff at the moment Stephen... :o wish you were able to make it over the water to some of our shows... ;):)

thanks Simon very much too maybe one day i will make a trip was ask to visit i think the malvern show but could'nt make it still have to milk cows  ::) but thats life  ;)

i agree i just love those volvo`s  :-*

thanks lad, they are a lovely base truck to work with i must sort of confess i like the over newray even the chasis is a little shorter

118118  :-\

or..

get a manitou  8) they look really good Stephen , you must be thinking of something new every minute

cheers lad always thnking yes  :D;)

Those troughs looks great stephen

Used alot up here for troughing stores over the summer in the fields

thanks Rob taking them to the show on friday i,ll see how they go may look into getting them cast in white metal  :-\

tried reversing the chrevons on the red volvo i think its ok  :-\

they look much better that way ;) ;)

whats next?, some cable tied water bins/bowsers....didnt you have a real one on the JCB when you were installing the tank at the farm :-\ :-\