SCALEdown parts

ihatepoundland

Hi,

Can Scaledown supply odd parts to customisers? I've noticed in the past that you have mentioned parts that are not on the general for sale list,such as extras for the Ford 7000.Things like front county axles would be useful on there own (to me anyway :) ) or does the production process make this impossible? Are there any other parts that can be sold seperately that are availible?

Hi

I know Nigel will sell wheels on their own and supplys Ford 7000 kits - wheels, sidelights, air filter, filter cover on side of bonnet etc etc. Im sure he would do the county axles for you too if you asked him nicely.

Aidan

Yeah, FP, thats the kind of thing I mean, sometimes I need to be aware of a part to think of using it

I'll sell you any parts from any of the 100+ kits (+other custom parts)that we do, in quantity aswell. Buy one of each kit & you'll be able to see the exact detail /dimensions of the 5000+ or so parts that we make!  ;D

Any volunteers to come & sketch/photograph them & catalogue/price them all? :)

Please call on 01424 838336 for advice on your requirements, I am especially keen to speak with customers needing to invest some cash!

Ok Nigel :)

But there would be no need to catalogue them surely, just the part sheet from each kit? ;):)

What is the most commonly requested part?

I don't mean to be funny, cos its your business and to honest I don't know an awful lot about anything, but there must be a "top 50" of parts you sell?

• 2 months later...