Hi Bill ,One question

IH885XLMAN

I was looking on the RC2/Ertl website and could find ertl but not Britians farm toys (i might be looking in the wrong place)but there have been rumors of a name dropping in RC2 & i was wondering if RC2 where thinking to drop the Britians brand,

just curious really

thanks nigel

You will not find a separate Britains section.  We are primarily cross branding all of our products.  For 1/16th and 1/64th the primary brand is Ertl.  For 1/32nd, the primary brand is Britains.  For the ease of our website, we are using the Ertl brand for everything.  Britains is not the best known brand here, so we have our work cut out for us to grow this.  We do need to start promoting it more in the US.  That's one of my goals.

The rumors you are hearing are about the William Britains (figure) brand, not the Britains farm brand.

Does this answer your questions?

Bill

I was looking on the RC2/Ertl website and could find ertl but not Britians farm toys (i might be looking in the wrong place)but there have been rumors of a name dropping in RC2 & i was wondering if RC2 where thinking to drop the Britians brand,

just curious really

thanks nigel

I think we already asked Craig Varley this question earlier in the year didn't we.... ???

I seem to remember getting the same answer too.... either that or I'm even cleverer than I thunk!!

I think we already asked Craig Varley this question earlier in the year didn't we.... ???

I seem to remember getting the same answer too.... either that or I'm even cleverer than I thunk!!

Yep you thunked right FP....he said they were looking to sell the Britains figure line