HERE ARE MORE.

Hi,

I got an Abbey rotaspreader off PDC, same as yours but with the original Britains wheels. I ordered it after i got a siku tanker converted into a single axle abbey on big wheels at spalding. Its a good conversion; right colour and good decals.

Trouble with rotaspreader is that it is nearer MF red than Abbey orange. And the decals are much smaller than they should be (i use a real abbey rotaspreader at work)

Anyway i got one ordered off Gareth now and the pics ive seen look better

OLD FORD, you have some really nice models. Any one of those would take pride of place in my collection. Can you feel the waves of envy coming from far, far away in the west...............? :)

A question for Gareth, I have just bought an old Ertl rotaspreader, it has never been out of the box. If I send it to you, What kind of conversion could you do to it. At what kind of price?

ill do whatever you want to it basically! its a single axle machine is it?

You could have any make of spreader - abbey, marshall, belmac., hispec.. fraser, crompton and worden, kidd, taarup, KVtaarup, dowdswell, howard[!], ruscon.....etc etc

i can put you  different  wheels on it of most types....ior anything you have in mind....

Paintjob + decals will cost you ?6.00

wheel change a further ?4 - unless i can keep the originals and therefor it will cost ?2

+ p+p both ways [i woould guess about ?2...[twice]

let me know what you think...

Cheers.

Ga

i  reakon thems siku  trailer tyres.... id have to kill atrailer for that - too expensive then....have just had a good look at PDCs abbey spreader - the Abbey Flash is on the wrong side....should be round the other side] theres no Abbey diamond decals on it, the pto housing is orange [should be black] and the flails are white, and should be blck. ha ha!!!

Ga

You right about all the things on abbey spreader Gareth, i compared it with real thing. I dunno whats happened to pdc, he aint had anything on ebay for a while, i emailed him bout a conv back in Nov and he never replyed. never mind.

TOG, one of the farms i work on has a fraser rotaspreader with a double axle, an 850 if that helps. Its big!

TOG if I was you I'd make it into a Marshall 105T or 155T Rotospreader both are on twin axles. We use 2 Marshall 105's at work one on oversize singles and one on normal twins. It's an option you can have on the 105 the 155 has to have twin axles due to the wight. As for what tyres I would use them of the Tim Kroger Agroliner trailer.

Hope that helps

Nath