A couple of projects I am working on .

• 2 weeks later...

seen graeme 2day and saw he had got another base model to start work on, my heart got the better of my wallet and hopfully its on its way to me when its finished ;D  cant wait to get my hands on it! (have you started it yet graeme?)  as soon as i got home from spalding the dremal and glue came out :D, 4 projects finished already!

seen graeme 2day and saw he had got another base model to start work on, my heart got the better of my wallet and hopfully its on its way to me when its finished ;D  cant wait to get my hands on it! (have you started it yet graeme?)  as soon as i got home from spalding the dremal and glue came out :D, 4 projects finished already!

JDC and I had 300 miles to drive home so nothing was done when I got back. I`ll keep you posted on the progress.