Ploeger Potato Harvester

ctsboy

It did a spell down on a farm from our grower group in Ross on Wye lifting Lady Rossetta straight in to the factory. And had some modification work done at Standen in Ely as they bringing them into the country

• 2 weeks later...

A couple more, the field we were lifting has a main sewer pipe running under it and there is a strip of made up ground and we were having tractors sinking  without warning, The 1 mccormick went down with an empty trailer!

post-206-132638543446_thumb.jpg

post-206-132638543472_thumb.jpg

Out of all the vehicles we have had in the field , these have been stuck: JD6820+16tonne trailer, Valtra 150 +15tonne trailer,McCorrmick 135+14tonne trailer and 2 McCormicl 165 and 14tonne trailers! The 2 6920s and 7710 just romp through it and the ploeger just floats ;D well actually i did have the front in up to the axle on a headland but the tracks just pushed her along ;D ;D Alot of the time it depends who is sat on the seat! I loaded 1 trailer last week sat on a headland cause of a wet hole in front of us that had deep ruts through it and the screwdriver went straight into it froma standing start with a MTX165 ad 15 tonne of pots  ::) ::)::) ::) Needless to say i was spitting feathers >:( >:(

Out of all the vehicles we have had in the field , these have been stuck: JD6820+16tonne trailer, Valtra 150 +15tonne trailer,McCorrmick 135+14tonne trailer and 2 McCormicl 165 and 14tonne trailers! The 2 6920s and 7710 just romp through it and the ploeger just floats ;D well actually i did have the front in up to the axle on a headland but the tracks just pushed her along ;D ;D Alot of the time it depends who is sat on the seat! I loaded 1 trailer last week sat on a headland cause of a wet hole in front of us that had deep ruts through it and the screwdriver went straight into it froma standing start with a MTX165 ad 15 tonne of pots  ::) ::)::) ::) Needless to say i was spitting feathers >:( >:(

you get them good drivers everywhere  :D :D :D :D

sometimes i wonder why

It did a spell down on a farm from our grower group in Ross on Wye lifting Lady Rossetta straight in to the factory. And had some modification work done at Standen in Ely as they bringing them into the country

i remember seeing some ploegers in there yard when i go to Ely ;):)

• 1 month later...

HI all

Another pic of me lifting with the Ploeger, this time lifting Markies for McCains, with a Valtra and 15 tonne bailey along side.

We finished lifting 2 weeks ago, i have some more pics that i wil post when i get round to it as i went from the Ploeger to the Grimme Gz to lift 3 acres of seed and then on to beet cleaning and now we are flat out washing potatoes for Walkers(i managed to get 2day off ;D, well if you can call it a day off as i have got the kids while the wife goes xmas shopping!) Pics to follow of the washing setup, we are loading between 7 and 10 lorries a day.

post-206-132638547564_thumb.jpg