Evergreen plastic strip - help wanted!

james f

Question

Hey guys, does anyone know of a british website that sells Evergreen strip steyrene? I'm looking for 4mm angle because I've started a shed project with some that I got in a model shop in Dublin, but its been out of stock for several months despite the fact that I asked whether they could get it in. It has to be Evergreen because only they make angle in this size, which is in perfect proportion for this job. I've tried the mainstream suppliers like EMA and 4D but they only seem to stock Plastruct which comes in 3.2 and 4.8mm sizes. If anyone can help me with this I'd really appreciate it as this project has been stalled for months now and I really want to finish it off.

7 answers to this question

Try a Google search on 'Evergreen Plastic Strip', pages from the UK.  Looks like it brings up at leat 500 hits.

The first one I looked at www.cheshiremodels.co.uk/acatalog/Evergreen.html appears to list what you want.