Case Quadtrac 9380

Pingu

The story behind the shed is 10 years ago a load of 'youngsters' set fire to a load of straw in the barn meaning it was burnt out. And cause the farmers never got round to rebuilding or demolishing it and with my boss having taken it over 5 years ago i doubt nothing will ever be done with it. But the driver of the quadtrac is normal up for a laugh which is why he parked it in the shed something different and makes you relise the difference in agricultural dimencions in last 60 years

She lives up near maidenhead near me and travels up to 20-25miles away from base spends most of her time ploughing behind a MF 7278 and Claas 580 and helping us as well with a fendt 930 doing all the min-till part of things

She's got a Farols sticker on her - so supplied by Farols at Thame then - they are now John Deere dealers. Turneys at Bicester have taken over the Case contract. I have seen several up here being serviced...................... unless there is another Case dealership nearer Maidenhead?

She's got a Farols sticker on her - so supplied by Farols at Thame then - they are now John Deere dealers. Turneys at Bicester have taken over the Case contract. I have seen several up here being serviced...................... unless there is another Case dealership nearer Maidenhead?

Yup bought from farols at thame i tihnk he used to be all case ih and since farol changed he is now moving over to deere's but he's on about buying two challengers to replace the quadtrac and fendt 930 ;) ;)  but i'm not to sure if rest smaller 170hp machines are gonna be switched for deeres as he's had real trouble with 2 he's got nowboth 05 machines :-\

Its not the one I saw then, thats at least two not too far from eachother though.

you not seen the one at borton near shiv then my mates brother runs 3000 + all over swindon rfm was case now cfm have taken over saw 2 in shed month ago when picked up a mxm 140 for demo  :)