prosol power harrow and rpm trailer

ford/nh fan

does anyone know whos stocking the power harrow and trailer  at the moment  ? creative masters have them on the website but i think some dealers would have them for a bit less money ( have to be carful wifey watching wallet ha ha!)

cheers

daz 

There advertising them on various websites but I think there taking advanced orders

I've lernt over the last year trying to collect all the UH models, is to chill  ;D;D ;)

The McCormick blue taught me that I paid ?42 for one now I find them for ?17.  I try to get the Ltd ed in some sort of haste but for example the new Xerion just wait you'll see it fall ;D::):D

cheers lads  ive seen that over time the uh prices come down the xerion is cheaper at g and m than at C M thats why i asked if anyone had seen the power harrow set yet

Daz

G & M seem to be the cheapest on UH  -  I think he must buy a very large qty and due to a having a large order he gets them cheaper than other people.  All they have to do is sell the first few at normal/high cost the next few at normal/med cost and then if any left dump them cheap, probably making the same or even better margin than other traders overall.

Tractors like the Renault and green Valtra were only ?10 at the show as they are old models.

You have to remember if your running a proper business stock plays a major part against your profits so if you clear stock quickly then on paper your buiness can show higher profits.