Tool Boxes, Warning signs etc

farmernick06

Question

Now i don't seem to sound thick .... But i like looking at the listings of spare parts on farmmodels.co.uk, but before the forum i never knew custom building hardly existed. Could anyone tell me how you actually secure warning triangles and fire extinguishers and other spare parts to your models  ??? As i would love to start a custom building hobby but i need to start very low with simple things  :) :)

Thanks

Nick

10 answers to this question

I use ZAP-A-GAP super glue for everything now Nick, metal to plastic, plastic to plastic, wood to either. .. if you see a shop selling r/c planes, boats etc they should sell it.

?4 for a bottle, about 100ml or so, it is American. There are three grades yellow, green and pink. I think the Yellow one is thinner than water and you need acellerator to use it and get it to bond quicker. Pink is a gel type stuff and the Greem which I use is gap filler. It is thin enough to run into joints and bond but thivk enough to hold if there are gaps in the cut's or objects you are gluing.

Mind your fingers though, if the phone rings don't answer it because you'll have a job getting the phone off your hand!!!!!!!! ::)

I use ZAP-A-GAP super glue for everything now Nick, metal to plastic, plastic to plastic, wood to either. .. if you see a shop selling r/c planes, boats etc they should sell it.

?4 for a bottle, about 100ml or so, it is American. There are three grades yellow, green and pink. I think the Yellow one is thinner than water and you need acellerator to use it and get it to bond quicker. Pink is a gel type stuff and the Greem which I use is gap filler. It is thin enough to run into joints and bond but thivk enough to hold if there are gaps in the cut's or objects you are gluing.

Mind your fingers though, if the phone rings don't answer it because you'll have a job getting the phone off your hand!!!!!!!! ::)

Yellow is think like u tris

green is medium

Pink is thinner than water

Yellow is think like u tris

green is medium

Pink is thinner than water

Oh deere oh deere oh deere Mr Rickmiester. .. ..

This surely has to be a numpty of the highest order. Take the pee out of someone and spell the critical word wrong!!!

Oh deere oh deere oh deere!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D