Siku rolls conversion

I undertook fitting one of my seeders to a set of siku rolls after i was asked if i could by a member on here, after a bit of searching i managed to find a set, damned things being discontinued now >:( Seeder and pipes along with hydraulic hoses fitted  :)

post-334-132638545588_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638545592_thumb.jpg

Thanks Sean. At a guess i would say you could put OSR on with them along with grass seed or stubble turnips. Opico do show a seeder fitted onto a set of rolls on their web gallery so its an optional fitment.

Looking damn good there gav. Thanks for doing it. How much are we looking at poted to NZ? it looks like my old set damn spot on. i use to tow two sets of tripple rolls (the second set had a seed box) and i drilled grass on to sand country. we shifed a few hills at my old job and the direct drill wasnt working the best. we found best results with this set up and we also drilled turnips and kale. worked a treat. if you want i can find a pic of a set in use

Looking damn good there gav. Thanks for doing it. How much are we looking at poted to NZ? it looks like my old set damn spot on. i use to tow two sets of tripple rolls (the second set had a seed box) and i drilled grass on to sand country. we shifed a few hills at my old job and the direct drill wasnt working the best. we found best results with this set up and we also drilled turnips and kale. worked a treat. if you want i can find a pic of a set in use

Thanks, PM'd you  ;):)