siku r/c

Tractorman810

how much pulling power do these have,i.e would they be powerfull enough to tow a mf 7200 combine,there for power one.and who many functions do they have,i know forward backwards,left/right,and hith up/down but are there any more on them,just thinking about gutting one(a jd,just for the hell of it,couldn't do a fendt) and putting the r/c gear into a britains/siku mf combine,has to be possible just a case of if the motor will power it?

so it does have more functions on it,so i can add more moving bits on then,battery life isn't really a problem ,it's the r/c functions which are,to buy a multi channel r/c unit costs,where as the siku unit is all ready to go,and at a good price,just a case of moving the gear and hopefully fingures crossed away i go.

the work has started ,got the britains mf7200 stripped and also got an old rc tank for the running gear(?5 at a car boot sale)with s6 channel rc so plenty for drive, steer,header up/down,auger in/out,also has lights so on to a winner,just working out the gear ratios ect,and will start inputting the workings