MJB1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

even managed to find one for robbo

SAMETARUS609312Small.jpg

one for the die hard ford fans

a rather battle weary 8100

FORD820014911Small.jpg

i usually send tris picture messages of these tractors , as i do find one or two stunners like the 76 & 78's above , so this was a great find , a 6410 2wd, in original condition on the same farm since new

4412Small.jpg

i also send him a few oddities l like the TW15 SQ cabbed Muir Hill 121 down at Holbeton , quite near our very own Mr Pullen

293121Small.jpg

This is an interesting conversion. I'd like to see more pictures of this one close up to see just how it was done. All it needs is some matching yellow paint on the cab and it would look great. It overcomes the rot problems Muir Hill's suffered with their cabs. Like it!!

• 3 weeks later...

This is an interesting conversion. I'd like to see more pictures of this one close up to see just how it was done. All it needs is some matching yellow paint on the cab and it would look great. It overcomes the rot problems Muir Hill's suffered with their cabs. Like it!!

Britains Womble,

This is a pic from several years ago at a local rally.......I've an idea they had a winch on the back of it.

muriel.jpg

Edited by RichardJW1

intresting, i know of the same conversion down this way, infact i have never seen this till the local one appeared, wonder if its the same beast, a local tree surgen use's it this way

well, you  know I heard the reason it was used down Holbeton-way was for tree surgeon work.....