ROS Baler Pics (Available Now)

Phil P

I think that is the real one ???

I note that Feraboli make Seed Drills, Harrows, Mowers, Pasture Toppers, Tedders, Bale Wrappers and trailed forage harvesters etc. Heres hoping that ROS have the rights to a few more models. ;)

ROS are definately now in the UH league when it comes to attention to detail and is some ways are better. I'm not complaining. ;D

yes The sides on the model open as well as the rear door, the detailing is very good and up to UH standards as are the otther new tractors they have introduce.  All my stock was in last week and i'm very impressed with ROS these days

yes The sides on the model open as well as the rear door, the detailing is very good and up to UH standards as are the otther new tractors they have introduce.  All my stock was in last week and i'm very impressed with ROS these days

Have Ros made it easy to identify these higher quality models via there boxes - eg like Britains Elite ???

I was certain that UH was for me and have every thing they made to date, but I have decided that these ROS models are the same quality. :o I would like to collect these but are the Joskin harrow and baler the first of this type or has Ros produced other high quality models. (comparable to UH) :)

Have Ros made it easy to identify these higher quality models via there boxes - eg like Britains Elite ???

I was certain that UH was for me and have every thing they made to date, but I have decided that these ROS models are the same quality. :o I would like to collect these but are the Joskin harrow and baler the first of this type or has Ros produced other high quality models. (comparable to UH) :)

Along with the Joskin transporter these are the first implements but you should check out their Deutz, Same, Lamborghini and Hurlimman tractor models. The detailing on those is excellent.

Got the baler today, and its a super model - Ros have really ramped things up in the detail stakes!  Although not a type I was really aware of previously, it appealed when I first saw the photos, and I'm very happy with it...but I wonder if they will sell packs of those oddly coloured bales as extras? ;)