Graham's Buildings

graham

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Last 2, thanks Graham Excellent piece of work, Sorry about the pics I still have to finish the area where this building will go.

many thanks garrett i am sure you will do some of your magic on them to  ;) did it travel ok and you put it together ok

It arrived in perfect condition Graham and well made so no to hard to fit all the bits together. ;)

post-77-132638585911_thumb.jpg

post-77-132638585914_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

what a beast mate, very similar to mine bar mines redish and 4 bay,no animal/fences inside either

It is mate, infact 60cm long x 30cm wide. The sleeper barrier inbetween is also removable, and it is totally collapsable. ;)

Thats a nice Barn, I could do with one a bit deeper than that though for combines to fit in.

It is Jason, but the activa fit's in a treat, with the head off, but that is small for a combine, with a clearance of about 15cm. ;)

Sturdy looking bit of kit by the looks of it. Nice pitch forks, nice to have a few bits and pieces lead about like that. No good having a nice big shed like that and not having a bit of this and that in there taking up space.  :)

Lexion 600

30cm long, 14cm high, 12.5cm wide

Case AFX8010

30cm long (with auger), 16cm high, 12.5cm wide

Reckon they'd both fit in actually. Don't think it want's to be a lot bigger, as when they were made there wasn't the call for shed's of that size. I supppose you could put that down to kit getting bigger and bales are lot bigger aswell. :-\ ;) ;)