Graham's Buildings

graham

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for looking and the feedback.the gates mark are not welded like yours which look very good mine are dowel for the hanging post with hole drilled in base board the gate rides are aluminium welding rods so bend easy drilled and glued into post the end post on the actual gate are round plastic tube filled with glue the rest of the gate is also aluminium rod the hinges are fine wire made like a potato bag closer but smaller to just fit over the gate ride  hope you can understand some of that anyway thanks for asking i will put the other one on now :) :) :)

Compose yourself Deere-est son . ..

Graham yet again you have broken the mould, how do you make these shed so quickly? You don;t miss anything out, your not shy of making them pretty big, you give them a lovely finish. . . .. and it seems to take you no time at all!!  :-[

Compose yourself Deere-est son . ..

Graham yet again you have broken the mould, how do you make these shed so quickly? You don;t miss anything out, your not shy of making them pretty big, you give them a lovely finish. . . .. and it seems to take you no time at all!!  :-[

The mans a genius Tris  ;) ;)

As promised here a some more pics of the other cattle yard with an old shippon dairy some of the stalls have been left in one bit and taken out of the other.  Haven't finished the roofs on the big barn and have still got to detail the slate roof.  Still some more bits to finish on this building.  Sorry about the mottley lot of cattle but there are even a few belted galloway in there from the 1970's when I was messing about with these.  :) :) :)

post-586-132638549946_thumb.jpg

post-586-132638549948_thumb.jpg

thanks for looking and the feedback.the gates mark are not welded like yours which look very good mine are dowel for the hanging post with hole drilled in base board the gate rides are aluminium welding rods so bend easy drilled and glued into post the end post on the actual gate are round plastic tube filled with glue the rest of the gate is also aluminium rod the hinges are fine wire made like a potato bag closer but smaller to just fit over the gate ride  hope you can understand some of that anyway thanks for asking i will put the other one on now :) :) :)

thanks Graham very interesting, your building are amazing love the detail. :) :)

thanks g man i will be starting one for myself in the new year at the moment no room here for doing a layout to keep on display all the time but i am going to do one for shows can not wait to get started get crimbo out the way then crack on with it  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cor blimey  :o :o

This is getting unreal Graham  :o

You guys are just getting better and better  ;)

Well done the lot of you  ;)

How easy are these flat packs to put together Graham  ???

From the amount of detail I struggle (like with most things)  :D :D :D how in earth you flat pack all that great work mate  ;)