Deutz Agrotron TTV 1160

JC

Does anyone have the deutz Agrotron TTV 1160 tractor by UH? This has to be the most detailed "off the shelf" model available, the detail is second to none. For someone who likes to add on to models to make them look more realistic, I have to say I'm beaten on this one!

I've pictured it with the CLAAS ARES 836 RZ, which has full lock on the steering in the picture, a bit dissapointing!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Guest quangova

The Deutz looks great, but agree wit your point on the Class steering lock its the same wit the UH Ranault Atlas 965 RZ i have, pic shows on full lock.  Other than that i really like the UH Tractor models and am building up the collection.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I've got the UH Deutz-Fahr TTV1160. I agree Farmer Palmer, it is a great model. The only problem/fault it has is it's not compatible with many Britains implements. I have managed to get it to tow the Marston grain trailer though and it would probably tow the flat-bed as well.

Cheers

NewHolland2

Guest quangova

Are the duals on that detachable by any chance?

I haven't tried to take them of but they move independently of each other and the black hub caps come off, so i guess a good pull would bring them off (if you paradon my French)

Yes I have both verisons A frame on the front and  the other with the weight block...............very nice indeed , The Mc cormicks are very good too even texture on the clutch and brake pedals inside the cab .

Agreed on the Claas steering ..................pretty crap lock !

Compatibility for implements I can only tell you about mine.............renault ergos  no, celtis no , atles  no ,atles 8 wheeled version no , Claas atles no, Claas Ares yes , celtis no ( older versions with no front fenders )  Mc cormick v80, it  looks like it should ,  but it doesnt cos the fixings are too narrow

John

A pal and I went to a Fendt test-drive one day a few years ago. Got there before the demo lads did and were driving them before they had the demo area set up. Some other blokes showed up around mid-morning for an hour or so but other than them the two of us drove them all day  :D :D

Verdict: Great tractor, and absolute blast to drive but unfortunately I just couldn't justify the extra Dollarydoos on the price tag. The guy who went with me owns his own logging equipment and he was ready to sell-up and come and work for me if I'd bought one  :D

• 7 months later...